If Sentinel Visualizer Version 7.3 is already installed on your machine, and you are under an active support contract, installing version 8 is simple.
- You do not need to uninstall Version 7. Versions 7 and 8 can reside on the same machine.
- Both versions can use the same databases. Version 8 is backward compatible with version 7.
- You must be running Microsoft Windows 7, SP1 or later.
- Do not uninstall Microsoft SQL Server.
Download and Install
- You should receive an email pointing to a page with Version 8 download instructions.
- From that page, choose the version that matches your computer's Microsoft Windows operating system, and save the file to disk.
- You do not need to install SQL Server Express since it was already installed with version 7.3.
- Run the setup program you downloaded in step 2. Right-click on it and choose "Run As Administrator" to install it.
- After installing version 8 and launching the software, if you're asked to reactivate your license, just proceed through the activation process. It already knows your serial number.
- If you are running a non-English version of Sentinel Visualizer, but your computer is an English version of Windows, please contact us for language-specific launch instructions.
If you encounter any problems, please send an email to email@example.com